W. Rose Convex Brick Jointer, 7/8"x1"
7 day return
60 day warranty
Use this jointer to create a concave mortar joints in brick or block, the most popular joint in the U.S. This tool is a mason's favorite! Each end makes a different joint size for versatility. One end makes a 7/8-Inch joint, or flip it around for a 1-Inch joint. The W. Rose Jointer is shaped to provide knuckle clearance. The jointer begins as a single piece of quality carbon steel. After each tool is forged it them goes through a unique heat tempering process to create uniform hardness and longer wear. This masonry jointer is then polished for a smooth, perfect joint every time. Proudly made in the USA. W. Rose has been an American manufacturer of quality masonry tools since 1798. As they have for over 200 years, W. Rose Tools endure the test of time. W. Rose is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kraft Tool Co.
- The most popular jointer in the United States
- Heat tempering process for hardness and long wear
- Hand polished for a smooth, perfect joint
- Creates a shallow inverted rounded impression in the mortar joint
- Made in the USA
- NEW - This is a brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (CA)