Seagate Barracuda LP ST31500541AS 1.5TB 5900 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive Bare Drive
Product available for
7 day return
60 day warranty
The brand new Seagate Barracuda LP (low-power) family is here, designed and built by the desktop performance leader, but with the primary focus on a low-power, cool and quiet drive at an entry-level price. This drive allows users to do more while using less power. The Barracuda LP drives deliver on low-power consumption. But low power no longer means slow power.
Benchmark performance results prove the 5900RPM spin speed advantages (when compared to competitor drives that spin at 5400RPM). And these drives are cool and easy on the PC, often requiring fewer fans, a smaller power supply, and lower maintenance costs. It’s the definition of energy efficiency.
- 1.5TB CAPACITY With a huge 1.5TB storage capacity, the Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive provides great flexibility in building drives and systems for ever-expanding, storage-hungry applications.
- SUPER-LOW POWER CONSUMPTION The Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive consumes up to 50% less power than standard desktop drives to provide immediate cost savings during operation.
- WHISPER-QUIET ACOUSTICS The Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive delivers class-leading acoustic performance at only 25dB during idles for whisper-quiet operation.
- COOLER OPERATION Reduced power consumption and heat generation provide long-lasting benefits to the system, reducing some component and maintenance costs.
- SATA 3.0 GB/S INTERFACE The Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive features advanced SATA II interface for fast data transfer rates of up to 3.0Gb/s and easy plug-and-play connections.
- SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGY FOR A GREEN WORLD The Seagate Barracuda LP (Low Power) hard drive is designed, built, and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes to better protect the environment.