ITA-MED Breathable Elastic Rib Support for Women - Small
CLEARANCE ITEM - Final sale!
Get stable support for the ribs and torso with the ITA-MED Breathable Elastic Rib Support for Women RSW-224. It provides comfort and encourages more controlled breathing to help reduce pain. The ITA-MED rib support is made of breathable elastic material that limits the expansion of the chest to promote healing. It helps stabilize sternum fractures by limiting expansion through compression. The rib belt for women is sized to 6" in the back and 4" around the bust-line for a more comfortable fit for women. It is highly recommended for rib fractures, sternum fractures, chest pain, strain, trauma, inactivity, and surgery. It works by providing support and compression to the muscles and soft tissues of that area that have become weakened. Injuries to these delicate areas can be very painful and take time to heal.
The more support you have as well as the more stability, can help speed up the healing process. If you are injured in the chest or rib area you should get an ITA-MED Breathable Elastic Rib Support For Women.
TA-MED Breathable Elastic Rib Support For Women: RSW-224:
- Can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing
- Breathable elastic material and pressure sensitive closures provide enhanced fit
- ITA-MED Rib Support helps stabilize rib and sternum fractures by limiting expansion through compression
- Provides support and compression to the muscles and soft tissues of the rib cage weakened by strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity or surgery
- Rib fractures, sternum fractures, chest pain, strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity, surgery
- Product is operational
- Packaging has minor wear (See Pictures)