I Love Tasty : The Unofficial Cookbook (Paperback) (Catrine Kelty)
7 day return
60 day warranty
Odds are you've already fallen in love with Tasty's fast-paced cooking videos. Food writer Catrine Kelty and photographer Adam DeTour sure have. Together, they have lovingly created this unofficial recipe book for their fellow fans--to enjoy, to cook from, or to give to another Tasty lover.
Each of the book's100 recipe has at least four-step-by-step photographs, making this a whole new kind of cookbook for a new generation, with a minimum of words and loads of colour photos.
I Love Tasty serves up:
- Quick-fix dinners for the weekday whirl, plus fancy dinners—and awesome party foods—for lazy weekends with friends
- Recipes that both help kitchen newbies learn how to cook and give experienced cooks new things to try
- Easy-to-make grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches, including smoothies, sandwiches, and salads
- Nutritious-but-delicious energy-boosting snacks for after school or after work
- Lots of luxurious and decadent cookies, cakes, brownies, blondies, pies, tarts, and more, for anyone who loves sweet things
- NEW - This is a brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (CA)