eDragon ED88437 Fiber Optic Cable, LC/ST, Singlemode, Duplex, 9/125, 20m, 2 Pack
CLEARANCE ITEM - Final sale!
7 day return
60 day warranty
This fiber optic cable is terminated with a LC (Lucent Connector) connector on one end and a ST (Straight Tip/Bayonet Connector) connector on the other end. It is a Singlemode fiber (9 micron core) designed to transmit data across long distances at high speeds. The cord is duplex (two fibers) which means it permits synchronous communication between devices. The cladding diameter is 125 microns. (Not for Home Theater).
- Fiber Optic cables are an ultimate solution for high- speed data transmission
- This cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Does not carry electricity thereby avoiding the explosive consequences of a broken copper line
- Fiber optic cabling can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installation problems
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Product is in new like condition (See Pictures)