BESTTEN 20A Self-Test Tamper Resistant GFCI Receptacle Outlet with LED Indicator (2-Pack)
7 day return
60 day warranty
A GFCI receptacle is different from conventional receptacles. In the event of a groud fault, a GFCI will trip and quickly stop the flow of electricity to prevent serious injury.
Should you install it?
Installing a GFCI receptacle can be more complicated than installing a conventional receptacle. If you do not fully understand the installation, you should seek the assistance of a qualified electrician.
To prevent severe shock or electrocution, always turn the power off at the service panel before working with wiring.
Use this GFCI receptacle with copper or copper-clad wire. Do not use it with aluminum wire.
Do not install this GFCI receptacle on a circuit that powers life support equipment because if the GFCI trips, it will shut down the equipment.
For installation in wet locations, protect GFCI receptacle with a weatherproof cover that will keep both the receptacle and any plugs dry.
Must be installed in accordance with national and local electricl codes.
Fireproof poly-carbonate housing keeps you away from fire risk. The product has got UL certification.
2 x GFCI Outlets in white
2 x Wall-plate
8 x Insulation Screws
1 x Installation Instruction
- 20Amp Self-Test GFCI for industrial & commercial applications
- CAUTION: The LED indicator is OFF in working mode. Only when it stops functioning, the LED indicator will flash in RED
- Tamper-Resistant duplex outlets. Easy wiring options - back and side wire capable
- Electrical rating: 20A/125V/2500W/60Hz. Wall plates included
- RECERTIFIED LIKE NEW - Product is "like new" condition with minor to no signs of wear. Product has been professionally inspected and cleaned to meet manufacturer specifications. Original packaging may be opened. Original packaging may be damaged. The product may be in an alternative packing. Product is recertified by Big Box Outlet Store and your purchase is protected by our return and warranty policy unless otherwise specified. Please see product pictures and condition details. (CB)
- Product is operational