Alpen Optics SHASTA PEAK 10x42 Waterproof Roof Prism Binocular
Product available for
7 day return
60 day warranty
The Shasta Peak 10x42 binocular from Alpen Optics combines state-of-the-art optics with modern technology, offering the benefits of comfortable use, elegant design, and ultimate functionality. The Shasta Peak 10x42 is Waterproof and Fog proof and will accompany you throughout your lifetime impressing you from the very start with precision Fully Multi-Coated - Phase Coated BAK4 optics that provide a razor-sharp display up to the image periphery for capturing important details at lightning speed. You will enjoy high-contrast, color-neutral observation, enabling you to make out crucial details even better with a Long Eye Relief that provides 100% field of view - even for eyeglass wearers. Silver Metallic coatings provide ultimate light transmission and impressive viewing experiences, even in poor light conditions and a close-up setting of 7 ft allows you to magnify wildlife at close distances. Whether you are watching birds in the bushes a few meters away or zebras in the distance on the African plains, the Shasta Peak 10x42 ensures that you are well equipped for virtually any situation.
Weight: 26 ounces - Dimensions: 5.75 x 5 x 2 inches.
- Waterproof/Fog proof, PXA Phase coated for superior image clarity and contrast,
- Fully Multicoated optical system, BAK4 optics for a bright, sharp, high-resolution image,
- Long Eye Relief provides viewing comfort for eyeglass wearers, Soft rubber eyepiece, rain guard, and objective lens covers,
- Twist-up rubber eyecups,
- Durable rubber covering for shock resistance, comfort, and a firm grip,
- Durable nylon carrying case,
- Extra wide neck strap.
- NEW OTHER - This is a new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. Item may be missing the original packaging or open box. (CB)
- Product is operational