ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Ball Joint, US
7 day return
60 day warranty
ACDelco Advantage Suspension Ball Joints connect your vehicle’s control arm to its steering knuckle, allowing your wheels to turn and the suspension to move.
They serve as the pivot between the wheels and suspension, as well as a support for your vehicle’s weight. These replacement components contain a forged CNC-machined shell, synthetic bearings, and full-ball studs, for high-quality performance and durability.
ACDelco Advantage Chassis products provide high-quality parts at a tremendous value. Engineered to the fit, form, and function of a premium aftermarket line, ACDelco Advantage Chassis include tie rod ends, ball joints, control arms, steering and suspension links, steering arms, and bushings - all at an economical price. With ACDelco Advantage parts, installation hardware is included where needed.
Features and Benefits:
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
- Heat-treated for enhanced quality and endurance
- Greasable design where applicable, for easy maintenance and longevity
- Dust boot is re-installed and permanently attached to reduce contamination, and increase durability and service life
- Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strength
- Full-ball type studs are manufactured using a cold-formed process to reduce imperfections and hold the tightest of tolerances