I wanted to take this opportunity to reach out to our loyal customers and wish them a safe and healthy Easter.
Being a locally owned and operated company, this global pandemic hit very close to home for us and I wanted to update you on the extensive measures we have taken at store level to ensure our staff remain safe so that we can continue to provide you with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. It has been our privilege to supply our customers with essential goods at low prices; to ensure we are able to continue to do so we have put forth the following measures:
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- Installed plexiglass barriers at all pay stations
- Hand sanitizer stations at all store entrances and throughout stores
- Informative posters in all stores with social distancing and sanitary reminders
- Limiting store capacity at each store
- Revamped entrances and pay stations to provide greater distancing from staff and customers
- Procedural manuals sent to all stores outlining proper protocols and expectations
- Enforcing a limit on high-demand products to ensure that sufficient supply
- We continue to apply our same low pricing structure to all our high demand products.
- Daily meetings, when applicable, to inform team members on the protocols from Canada Health Officials.
- Masks are now mandatory in all of our facilities