ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Night Cream (50 ml)
Product available for
7 day return
60 day warranty
ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Night Cream is a nightly treatment that helps safely and effectively resurface the skin's upper layers to smooth and enhance skin's overall appearance.*
- Patented Tri-Enzyme Technology
- Amino Acid Complex
- White Truffle
- Rice Hull
- helps safely and effectively resurface the skin's upper layers
- helps smooth and enhance the skin's overall appearance
- helps soothe and support the natural microflora of the skin
- helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections
- helps restore skin's clarity
- helps protect skin from daily environmental stresses and pollution
- helps uncover younger-looking skin
- helps reveal a hydrated, softer and smoother complexion upon waking
ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Night Cream is suitable for all skin types.
Apply to cleansed skin every evening. Squeeze a pea-size amount into the palm and warm hands together. Smooth over the face. Can also be used on the neck and decollete.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Protease, Papain, Hexyl Cinnamal, Subtilisin, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Galactoarabinan, Poria Cocos (White Truffle) Extract, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum (Samphire) Extract, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
* Individual Results May Vary